3. Cane Corsos are large dogs, with males typically weighing between 100-120 pounds and standing 24-28 inches tall, while females weigh between 80-100 pounds and stand 23-26 inches tall.
4. They have a short, dense coat that comes in a variety of colors, including black, fawn, gray, and red.
5. Cane Corsos are known for their loyalty and affection towards their families, but can be wary of strangers, making them excellent guard dogs.
6.They require regular exercise, both physical and mental, to keep them healthy and happy
7. Training and socialization are important for Cane Corsos, as they can be strong-willed and dominant, and need to learn how to interact with other dogs and people appropriately.
8. Cane Corsos have a lifespan of around 10-12 years, and can be prone to certain health issues such as hip dysplasia, bloat, and skin allergies.
9. The breed has gained popularity in recent years, but it is important to do your research and find a reputable breeder to ensure you are getting a healthy and well-socialized puppy.
10. Cane Corsos are not recommended for first-time dog owners or those who are not experienced with large, strong-willed breeds.